Code of conduct Gtopik S.A.S
GTOPIK S.A.S travel agency, in compliance with the Law 679 of 2001, the law 1336 of 2009 and the resolution 3840 of 2009, we commit ourselves with the following legal obligations:
- Refraining from offering in the tourism promotion programs and tourist plans, expressly or surreptitiously, plans for the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Refraining from giving information to tourists, directly or through interposed people, about places where commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents are coordinated or practiced.
- Refraining from driving tourists, directly or through third parties, to establishments or places where commercial sexual exploitation of children is practiced, as well as driving them to the places where tourists are staying, even if they are places located on high seas, for the purpose of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Refraining from providing vehicles on tourist routes for the purpose of exploitation or sexual abuse of children and adolescents.
- Preventing the entry of children and adolescents into hotels or places of accommodation and lodging, bars, similar establishments and other ones in which tourism services are provided, for the purpose of exploitation or sexual abuse.
- Taking measures to prevent personnel linked to the company from offering tourism services that allow sexual activities with children and adolescents.
- Protecting national and foreign children and adolescents from all forms of exploitation and sexual violence caused by domestic or foreign tourists.
- Reporting to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism and other competent authorities, the facts of which he had knowledge by any means, as well as the suspicion of these, related to sexual exploitation of children and adolescents and ensure that within the company there are channels to report such facts to the competent authorities.
- Designing and making public within the company and its goods and services suppliers, a policy in which the provider establishes measures to prevent and counteract all forms of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism.
- Training all the personnel linked to the company, as well as suppliers who, due to the nature of their activities, have contact with tourists, regarding the prevention of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Informing users about the legal consequences in Colombia derived from exploitation and sexual abuse of children and adolescents.
- Placing in a public and visible place of the establishment or commerce establishments this Code of Conduct and the other commitments that the provider wants to assume in order to protect children and adolescents.